How Harper’s Measured Their Media Impact at Women of the Year 2016
How Harper's Measured Their Media Impact
at Women of the Year 2016
Harper's Bazaar was hosting their annual Women of the Year event and wanted to measure ROI and the event's overall success.
- POST-EVENT REPORTING Launchmetrics provided a detailed report that consolidated coverage metrics across all social and online platforms.
- MEASURING INFLUENCER IMPACTLaunchmetrics helped measure the impact of influencers and invitees by providing reach and engagement metrics plus impact ratios to compare performance.
- COVERAGE INSIGHTS Launchmetrics provided coverage curated by region which provided a global perspective that helped Harper’s better understand the impact of coverage.
Harper’s Bazaar received a “First Glimpse Report” three days after the event giving them important insights into coverage generated and event performance. They will be able to use these insights to:
- Adjust future guest lists to maximize impact
- Understand which influencers and topics resonated most with communities
- Benchmark performance year-after-year
Launchmetrics: the secret to Harper's Bazaar's success
Get this case study
in PDF version
Build the perfect product launch Speak to our team today
Request a Demo