How Kate Spade improved efficiency and reliability
in the sample management process
Ensuring that all sample trafficking records were centralized in one convenient system was a top-priority for Kate Spade New York.
- Quick Set-up A seamless migration of the kate spade new york data into the Samples platform.
- Unique Barcodes Unique barcodes track down each individual sample.
- Accurate Tracking A system that tracks the location and name of the person with the sample at any time.
- Great People Lauchmetrics' supportive customer success team provided in-person and virtual trainings.
“It’s simpler and more reliable to track samples though Launchmetrics Samples rather than solely relying on human information. Having a concrete paper trail and sample trafficking history streamlines the sample process in many ways. When sharing a limited sample set between departments, the more detailed information you have, the better”
GRACE ADAMS Public Relations Manager at Kate Spade New York
Kate Spade saved time preparing send-outs, tracking down sample locations, and increased team collaboration.
- Costs Saved
- Increased Team Collaboration and productivity
- Maximized Exposure
- 129,000+ samples barcoded through Samples.
- 1,000+ samples tracked for SS16 alone
Launchmetrics: the secret to
Kate Spade's success
Get this case study
in PDF version
Build the perfect product launch Speak to our team today
Request a Demo