China Fashion Influencer Marketing Highlights
China’s Influencer marketing industry is said to be years ahead of the rest of the world. The advanced integrations of Social Media, e-commerce, and digital payments in China have engendered business models not seen elsewhere. So for this report, we surveyed and compared the Q2 2021 performance of 22 fashion brands on Weibo, WeChat, Xiaohongshu, Douyin, and Bilibili.
In this data brief, you will find:
- An analysis and comparison of Q2 2021 vs Q2 2020 performance data of 22 fashion brands
- An exploration of the MIV® ranking of those 22 brands
- China Influencer Data: Influencer Community Snapshots showing the different Influencer strategies pursued by each brand
- A case study of Semir’s Influencer campaign on Chinese Social Media
- A case study of Coach’s Influencer campaign on Chinese Social Media