Reports & Whitepapers
Read about the key shifts in the fashion industry, as shown by the data.
Data on the Runway 2020: Decoding Key Industry Shifts Through the Data
In our latest report, Data on the Runway 2020, we examine the key shifts that the fashion industry is going through and the impact they have on the four major fashion weeks and the brands hosting at them. Diving into the data behind the Fall/Winter 2019 and Spring/Summer 2020 seasons held in New York, London, Milan, and Paris, we present an analysis of each fashion week, as well as comparing how the two seasons performed in terms of their MIV®. What’s more, you will learn about the Voices generating the highest value and gain insights into the marketing strategies that are being deployed on the runway by the world’s biggest fashion houses.
Also, industry experts share their views on the evolution of fashion and the major fashion weeks, offering insights into the industry shifts that are shaping the sector today.
In the 2020 edition of the annual Data on the Runway report, you will find:
- An analysis of the data behind the world’s top 4 global fashion weeks and an exploration of the Voices and their Value.
- A comparison of the Fall/Winter 2019 and Spring/Summer 2020 seasons.
- The top 20 brands from each season ranked by MIV®.
- 5 studies on key industry shifts and how they are reflected in the data.
- Insights from industry experts behind brands such as RÆBURN and Ecoalf.
- An extra downloadable of the rankings of the top-performing brands from each fashion week during each season.