The step-by-step process for organizing impactful virtual events and digitizing your collections next season
WATCH THE RECORDING
The digitization process for brands within the fashion, luxury, and beauty industries has accelerated in recent months and events marketing has been faced with a complete disruption. The physical presentations of collections at Fashion Weeks, campaigns, and product launches have come to a halt, as in-person events are currently not a viable option. Instead, brands must rethink how they can continue to meet business goals and implement inspirational brand experiences for professional audiences, as well as the end consumer, in today’s digital setting.
Throughout this webinar, we will discuss how fashion, luxury and beauty brands can continue to build authentic and relatable experiences in order to attract and retain the modern consumer. We will also take a look at the impact that an original online experience can generate, as well as provide a step-by-step process that will enable you to embrace virtual events and digitize your collections for the next season.
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
- How the global pandemic has affected the industry, halting product presentations, campaigns and collection launches.
- The results, opportunities and impact that event marketing can generate in an online scenario.
- A step-by-step process for digitizing your collections next season.
- Best practices & tips that can offer an inspiring and exclusive experience for your guests.
- How a unified platform can help your team to optimize event planning and digital brand assets from beginning to end.
Gina Gulberti is the VP of Digital Marketing at Launchmetrics, leading their digital marketing strategy dedicated to the Fashion, Luxury and Beauty industries in multiple international markets.
Michelle Nicolaizeau leads the product marketing strategy at Launchmetrics, sharing the values, features and benefits of their Brand Performance Cloud for Fashion, Luxury and Beauty.